12/21/2005

Lights of the Season

I try to keep my Christmas decorating pretty simple, small tree, fireplace mantle strung with garland and lights...oh and the corner cabinet shelves holds the Christmas village & that bare corner in the dining room needs something?....another small tree, why of course!
OK so it's not that simply decorated, LOL
Every year I try to downsize, but well, you know there's something about finding a forgotten Christmas decoration in July that always makes me smile....and I really think my brand new Nutcracker looks awesome on the mantle!

6 Comments:

At December 21, 2005 11:19 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Looks wonderfully peaceful and inviting.

 
At December 22, 2005 12:43 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Lovely image - Christmas card next year!

 
At December 22, 2005 8:08 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Such a warm lovely shot!

 
At December 23, 2005 5:41 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Perfection K, this would make a great card!

 
At December 23, 2005 10:03 PM, Blogger ~K~ said...

Hi everyone and thank you so much!

Cool Daddio, everytime I work on a photo, I do think of the title you have given me, lol and boy what a job trying to keep that title! lol. Thanks

Jamieq, thanks! Yes! definitly a Christmas card next year, great idea...maybe even a few this year, lol

Awe thanks Wendy!

Hey Dawn, ya know ya taught me everything I know! lol

Letmec & Mom, I love you guys, Thanks!

 
At December 25, 2005 6:43 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

Very pretty :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home