5/11/2006

To Crop or Not To Crop??

Not all that sure about the crop on this one, I tried cropping a bit off the top & left side but for some reason it didn't seem right, so I left it as is, even though the crop would of kinda evened out the image by dropping the tiny flower out from the corner...mmm...you think with the cropping it would take away from the blurred background??
~~~~~
Another shot from Dawns incredible gardens : )
Just don't ask me what kind of flower this is, I always forget what she tells me : )
Maybe I should start writing these things down, Nawww, that would be to easy : )
All I know is that it's on a bush with prickly branches, lol, maybe if she visits here, she'll fill us all in on what this is!

5 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 9:04 PM, Blogger Nature Girl said...

I LOVE how this is cropped! I don't know what it is either, but it's beautiful! The blurry background is just as interesting to me as the main focus! Love it! Stacie

 
At May 13, 2006 12:10 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I'd leave this just as is. Incredible colors and a very 'sexy' feeling to it. Don't touch it.

 
At May 19, 2006 5:06 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Beautiful capture of these hidden little flowers. This is a Japanese Barberry, it's a great shrub except for the prickly branches. The fall and spring clean up can be somewhat of a PAIN because of the pickers:-)

 
At May 21, 2006 6:53 PM, Blogger ~K~ said...

Thanks Stacie : ) The blurred background is what I really love about this shot!

Hi Wendy, Thanks! Sexy...I love it! But I do know what you mean, the flow...the colors...the light

LOL, Thanks Dawn : ) And thanks for the info on this cool shrub! I knew you'd come through for me : )

 
At May 27, 2006 11:18 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Gorgeous one ~K and well you already know how I feel about your backgrounds :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home