7/16/2005

Wild Reflection


Started my vacation today....whoopee!!
Did nothing all day but mess around with the camera :-)
This shot is of a wild black-eyed susan reflecting into a mirror, the light background is actually the ceiling.
The lighting was pretty shabby and I had a hard time with getting it to be as clear as I wanted it. I don't usually mess to much with my photos other then to lighten or darken them a bit, snip around the edges maybe.
I really liked the composition of this shot, so I went into photoshop to see what I could do with it, basically all I did was crop a tiny bit, lightened it some, upped the saturation & got rid of some noise.
All in all I'm pretty happy with the final results!Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At July 17, 2005 8:14 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

Nice shot K, love the simplicity of it.

 
At July 20, 2005 8:48 AM, Blogger ~K~ said...

Thanks!
I was just having some fun in photoshop with this one. It does print out real pretty, so letmec if your interested???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home