1/17/2006

Monitor Mascot

I just received my new close-up kit, +1, +2 & +4 lenses. I've become obsessed with getting as close as I can to things, can't wait for my flowers to try these babys out on...but until then...my monitor mascot, can't recall exactly where this little guy came from but he's been sitting atop my computer monitor for years, even made it through when I moved!
It's amazing how close you can get with these lenses, I was shocked at how dusty this little guy was :) I had to clean him up nice and shiny for his big photo debut ;)

4 Comments:

At January 18, 2006 2:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

excellent shot and yep - i love mine too. i should get them out again. winter has given me the blues lately.

 
At January 18, 2006 10:25 AM, Blogger John said...

Great shot K, look forward to seeing a lot more

 
At January 18, 2006 7:16 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Cool shot K, love that just his head is in focus:) Need to play with my new lenses too

 
At January 23, 2006 9:03 PM, Blogger ~K~ said...

Thanks everyone! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home