8/24/2006

Susans Black-Eye

I've been meaning to share this photo for quite some time, but the new camera has been keeping me quite busy : )
This was shot with my Canon A75, I do love that little camera, it takes incredible macros! But the Rebel is just blowing me away with its color & quality!
If any of you have ever visited Daily Walks/Diane Varner you'll see some of the most amazing photos, she always seems to have the right tones for all her photos!
When I was working on this photo I added the sepia tones thinking of her wonderful photographs, Thank you for the inspiration Diane!

4 Comments:

At August 24, 2006 10:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi K........ I was just writing you an email and popped over to look at your images to find this VERY kind note. But, have to say, before I read your message, I said out loud.... NICE ONE! when the browser window opened. This is a gorgeous image, K. Thank you for your kind homage but you deserve all the credit for this one!

 
At August 26, 2006 8:07 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

OMG K ... I have to say, although I love all of your other shots -- this one is my absolute favorite. Truly. I'd love to see this printed, matted and framed. It's truly GORGEOUS. You'd now inspired me to try my hand at this. Did you use only the sepia filter?

And --- talk to me about this new camera of yours. Is it a SLR? Tell me details please!

 
At September 04, 2006 7:54 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Lovely! I so know what you mean about being inspired by Diane. She's a mighty humble one though.:-)

 
At September 07, 2006 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Comming for the first one, and this picture is gorgeous, congratulation, ill be back soon to see how you manage your new camera ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home