6/26/2006

The Quabbin Blues

Went out to Quabbin with Dawn a few Sundays back, it must have been the muggiest, hottest day to date, it was so tempting to jump right in the reservoir to cool off, but you can't swim there because it's drinking water for parts of Eastern Massachusetts, (we both agreed to only go there on cooler days, when the water wouldn't be so tempting) We bushwhacked our way through the deer trails searching for small treasures to photograph, I think we both came home with some nice shots and also a few ticks (Yuck! those things sure creep me out!)

7 Comments:

At June 27, 2006 8:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really lovely shot. Beautiful flower against a great background.

 
At June 27, 2006 7:58 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

Wow this is beautiful!! I love how crisp it is.

Did you get my directions on the vignetting?

 
At June 27, 2006 9:05 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Pretty little flower,such lovely color. Yup, no more hotter than H... days at Quabbin for me (found tick #3 at home)

 
At June 28, 2006 12:31 PM, Blogger John said...

What an excellent shot very crisp and clear, the colours are great.

 
At July 04, 2006 2:50 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Little treasures are the best. I got to go to a new place Kerr Scott reservoir last weekend looking for small treasures. I'm trying to earn my International Photo Explorers 'Small Treasures' merit badge like you :-)

 
At July 10, 2006 11:37 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

Beautiful :)

 
At July 13, 2006 12:56 PM, Blogger Dee said...

VEry nice indeed. *s*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home