9/14/2006

Heron in the Mist

Dawn and I headed out to the Norwottock Rail Trail really early this incredible foggy morning. It was very beautiful, but a bit overwhelming, as the sun was rising the light was changing quickly & with wanting to try and capture every beautiful sight before that moment changed was so exciting, trying to decide between sunlit dewy spider webs and amazing foggy landscapes...oh boy! was I one happy snapper : )
This shot is probably one of my favorites of that day and someday when I'm much better working in PS I think I'd like to get rid of the branches in the foreground, but until then...they'll have to stay : )

6 Comments:

At September 15, 2006 10:26 AM, Blogger Leesa said...

Beautiful, K :)

 
At September 15, 2006 6:46 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

THIS is a FANTASTIC picture. Truly fantastic. I just love it!

 
At September 24, 2006 2:55 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

I like the forground branches. Creates a 'rule of thirds' division the adds a great deal I think.

 
At October 16, 2006 10:26 PM, Blogger Nature Girl said...

This is FAB...keep the branches! Stacie

 
At December 17, 2006 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This picture really looks like a scary horror scene in a movie.

 
At January 29, 2007 10:15 AM, Blogger John said...

I agree with all the comments, dont remave the branches as it would spoil the scene

 

Post a Comment

<< Home