10/26/2005

Hills of Fire


Driving home from work today I always look to the river to see how high it is, with all the rain we've had. It's raging!!
We also haven't seen the sun very often this autumn so as I drove by this area and spotted patches of sunlight on the hills, (the lighting was real funky) I ran home & grabbed the camera.
The waters really high, the folks who live along the river usually have a lot more land between their homes and the water, pretty scary stuff!
The oranges and yellows seem to be the prominent colors this fall, still hoping to capture more autumn colors before all the wind and rain that we've been having drop all the leaves.Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At October 26, 2005 7:58 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Nice shot K, the hint of sunlight really defines the mountains (or are the big hills). Thats the most color I've seen, hardly any on the way home from vacation.

 
At October 27, 2005 6:24 PM, Blogger ~K~ said...

Thanks Dawn :)
I think all the rains have washed out the colors this autumn, but it's still pretty :)

 
At October 28, 2005 3:14 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

This looks so similar to where I am! I love when the sun peeks through and only hits a couple of trees:) Great pic:)

 
At October 30, 2005 11:35 AM, Blogger ~K~ said...

Thanks Leesa :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home