3/06/2006

TA-DA

I was amazed at how pretty the inside of the forsythia flower was, I've seen these all my life, my parents had two huge bushes in our front yard, but I never really paid any attention to them before...my camera has opened my eyes so much!!
The flowers kinda droops down but I was able to snag a few photos right before they lowered their pretty little faces. Whenever I look at this photo it almost feels like I'm seeing these for the very first time : )
Click on the image to view larger : )

7 Comments:

At March 07, 2006 8:23 AM, Blogger Wendy said...

Fantastic! I love the stipes inside and the texture of the petals. How did you make the background blue?

 
At March 07, 2006 7:13 PM, Blogger ~K~ said...

Hi Wendy, I had the vase full of forsythia on a chair in front of a window & It was about 3 feet away from my dining room wall, the walls are more a country blue. The wall was in the shadows so it ended up a much brighter looking blue...weird but it worked!! :)

 
At March 08, 2006 1:06 PM, Blogger John said...

Excellent shot and method of getting it.

 
At March 08, 2006 4:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Auntie ~K~ I remember those bushes on Easy St, right? What an awesome shot!!!

 
At March 08, 2006 8:05 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

This is so pretty K!

 
At March 09, 2006 11:15 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Beautiful colors. I had no idea, I love the macro world!

 
At March 21, 2006 9:18 PM, Blogger Nature Girl said...

This is a great shot...love those stripes inside.. Very cool. I miss taking pics...gotta get back out there, I haven't taken any in a week or so...yikes! Stacie

 

Post a Comment

<< Home