4/03/2006

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!

Did a photoshoot with my niece a few weeks back. Boy, did I learn a lot about lighting, pretty much that I suck at setting it up! : ) so most of the shots came out with lots and lots of shadows, but thanks to PS I'm able to sorta get rid of most of the shadows...So after a few outfit changes & a smile that was getting sore, we kind of got a bit silly : ) I also had a bit of fun in PS with her favorite color, yup you guessed it...PINK! And also she'll be turning "Sweet 16" this month! So this is for you, Lolo :) Luvs Ya!!

4 Comments:

At April 04, 2006 3:32 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Sweet like candy! This is so Lolo :-) so sassy! Great job with the effects K. Happy BDay soon to Lolo, too :-*

 
At April 04, 2006 5:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy B-day Lolo. Great pic also Auntie K.

 
At April 05, 2006 2:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A fun shot! love the pink..

 
At May 03, 2006 1:58 AM, Blogger Diary-Thinker said...

I do like a bit of shadow, I am not talking about eye liner. But I know what you are taliking about, is it that shadow under her hair?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home