6/08/2006

Young 'un

I've been kind of slacking on my posting lately, not for lack of photos, plenty of those : )
Trying to get the gardens all in order so that I can just sit back and enjoy them...and with all the rain here in New England I think my flowers are all going to drown : (
Also have another family member addicted to photography, my niece, (Emilys Mom) : ) wanted to learn her camera better so that she could take nice photos of Emily, well it seems my niece has become addicted to macro, and flowers seem to be her first target...now I wonder who the heck she inherited that from, lol : )
So if you all have some time, go check out her photos! I know you want to, lol Fields of Heather

6 Comments:

At June 09, 2006 3:48 PM, Blogger Wendy said...

I love and I do mean LOVE .. the colors in this - and the texture -- and the whole thing! Great!!

 
At June 09, 2006 9:38 PM, Blogger Cool Daddio said...

Well you've sure got the quality not quantity thing down pat:-) Super shot.

 
At June 10, 2006 11:55 AM, Blogger Dawn said...

You have capture the true beauty of this young pinecone so wonderfully!

 
At June 10, 2006 1:04 PM, Blogger Nature Girl said...

Great photo! I love pinecones! I've been slacking too...all my photos are on the dead computer, and its been raining too much to get any good new ones. I will check out our neices photos soon! If hers are anything like her Aunts, they're going to be awesome! Stacie

 
At June 12, 2006 2:42 PM, Blogger Leesa said...

Very cool shot :)

 
At June 15, 2006 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I was out blogging and found your site. It certainly got my attention and interest. I was looking for Plants information and even though this isn't a perfect match I enjoyed your site. Thanks for the read!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home